I was born and raised in the UK, during which time I met my wife at university whilst studying Law and Marketing.
In August 2015 we moved to the US with our teenage sons, purchased a home in Sammamish, and added two dogs to our family. Both boys were keen to play sports here, so they joined the local baseball team and we were very fortunate to make good friends which helped us settle into the community.
I have been studying the Real Estate market since our arrival and decided to pursue it as my profession after 20+ years in the corporate world as a Marketeer.
We had to learn about everything about the entire real estate process when purchasing our first American home and realize that there is no such thing as a ‘silly’ question.
In August 2020, Realestatebymanesh welcomed a new member to the team as my wife Tania passed her WA Real Estate exams. Having worked behind the scenes in the day to day business activities, this was a natural progression. Tania has a background in Operations Management and brings a wide range of skills to the team. Since relocating to the US, Tania has spent time working with families and their children as a Lead Teacher in a Pre-school and has also enjoyed time in voluntary roles. We are confident that as a team, our family will offer a greater service to yours.
Business with Integrity
My aim is to give you the best possible experience throughout your transaction and the greatest return on your investment. There are over 100 steps in a successful real estate transaction which start from our first meeting and carry on after close. ‘Business with integrity’ is my pledge:
- With over 20 years of business experience, I will be able to market your home, deal with any issues efficiently and negotiate for the best outcome.
- I will take time to understand your situation, needs, and priorities before we form a plan.
- I manage each transaction as if it were my own. Your satisfaction is key to my business growth.
- Every transaction will get my end to end attention. Additionally, I am also surrounded by an experienced team of professionals to support you along the way.
- I realize that most of my clients work during the day. I am available at the times my clients need me.
- My assistance is not limited to your home. I can answer questions about schools, utilities, cable or even where to get the best coffee and bread!
See my offer for 2020 on the 'Seattle Humane tab' - I will donate to Seattle Humane for every home sale or purchase in 2020. Pets need a home too.
Pick up the phone, call me on (425) 623-3958 or send me an email, let me know what I can do to help you in your search.