My wife Tania and I were both born in the UK. We met at university while studying Law and Marketing. We are proud parents of two sons, who now attend the University of Washington, here in Seattle.
In 2015 we moved from the UK and purchased a home in Sammamish soon after. Having been through the relocation process ourselves, we are able to share in-depth knowledge and genuine understanding of the process and stress it entails with many of our clients who find themselves relocating here. Rest assured that no question is a ‘silly’ question.
I am ex-corporate, having spent the past 25 years in Marketing and Business roles. I left my previous Microsoft role as I decided that I wanted a change in career, to become a Realtor®, and pursue my interest in Real Estate. My wife Tania has subsequently joined me as a Licensed Real Estate Agent, having carried out many of the tasks in the background previously. Tania has a background in Operations and Process Management and is very detail orientated.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, seasoned investor, or relocating to Seattle, we are confident that as a team, our family will offer a greater service to yours.
Business with Integrity
Our aim is to give you the best possible experience throughout your transaction and the greatest return on your investment. There are over 100 steps in a successful real estate transaction that start from our first meeting and carry on after close. ‘Business with integrity’ is our pledge:
- We are a top agent team, ranked in the top 5% of agents within Washington State.
- With over 25 years of business experience, we will be able to market your home, deal with any issues efficiently and negotiate for the best outcome.
- We will take time to understand your situation, needs, and priorities before we form a plan.
- We manage each transaction as if it was our own. Your satisfaction is key to our business growth.
- Every transaction will get our end-to-end attention. Additionally, we are also surrounded by an experienced team of professionals to support you along the way.
- We realize that most of our clients work during the day. We are available at the times my clients need us.
- We work with many clients who are relocating to Seattle and draw upon our personal experience to provide genuine advice.
- Our assistance is not limited to your home. We can answer questions about schools, utilities, cable, or even where to get the best coffee and bread!
Pick up the phone, call us on (425) 623-3958 or send an email, let us know what we can do to help you in your search.